Hi everybody! My name is Barbu and this is R.P.B. Three projects put toghether in one! RISING:
One of the most natural and practical rising card effects.
Spectator selects a card and in the most natural way you get the card to rise from the deck. Advantages:
- You can do it with 2 selections - double card rise
- You can do it while the cards are closed in the card box
- Start clean and end clean (there is no wax attached to the deck that you have to get rid of at the end, so you can immediately hand the deck out for examination after the card rises)
- You can do it with a borrowed deck
- Very natural handling
- All fingers are in view the whole time.
This routine uses a finger ring and it consists of a PK move, a Vanish, a Reappearence of the ring and a Balance of the ring on a finger. The spectator can take the ring from the finger and you are left completely clean! BALANCE:
Learn 3 impossible balances with a dynamic floating ring from hand to hand as a kicker ending!
Balance is surprisingly a balance routine, with a floating ring as a kicker ending.
The routine consists of 3 apparently impossible balances: the sharpie on the finger, the ring on the finger (a variation from the balance from PRECIOUS) and the ring balancing on the sharpie, which looks like the ring is magnetised. Pretty chill till now ... but then ... BOOM! The ring flies from the sharpie to the other hand on the finger!
I have to mention you have to put some practice into the routine ... it is not self-working, some of the moves are not easy.
Have fun with these projects!
Gimmick can easily be found at most magic dealers.